Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Etsy Store Feature: The Garden Room

I have a new Etsy treasure to share with you today. I really appreciated art and color. There are times when I see art that the images and color used evoke an emotional response from me. You know, like a pang of joy or happiness that makes you have an inner smile. Well I have posted two paintings from The Garden Room that are just beautiful.

The first painting is titled Magnolia Glory. Created using Prisma color pencils and watercolor paint, this painting just looks pretty and serene to me.

This second artwork is my personal favorite. Named Pastel Parrots, this painting makes me feel like it should be hanging on the wall of my beach villa while I am enjoying the view of tropical waters while laying in a hammock. Active imagination I have, I know. =) Whether in my dream villa or actual home this painting would be a great addition.

Love what you see? Check out The Garden Room's store, blog, and Twitter. Not only does the store offer wonderful paintings but note cards and jewelry as well!

Until next time...Take care and be well.

2 comments: